05 November 2007

salam alaik..
how have u been my virtual hamster...
oh~oh.. i need to get a life..go and get a real pet ysn!
4 more days to my finals!
Gambate!
Lately, i dont know..i have bee doing countdown..
not for my bday that was y'day!
But, the time when my life here in thiw world would end..
Not that i'm ready to die, coz i dont even know if one of my single amal is accepted or not..huhu~
Yet, becoz my death is sumthing that i dont know when, but i know its near and its approaching..
_____________________
I love my friends or more precisely my sisters here in melbourne..
They are as if my blood-relation sister...
Indeed, the bond that was tied for His sake, its much stronger, better..
Ya Allah...andai perhubungan yang aku bina, ukhwah yang aku rantaikan tidak ikhlas keranaMu, leraikanlah ikatan itu..kerana aku tidak mahu diriku terlalai dalam hubungan aku dengan Mu, Ya Rabb..
_____________________
All Praise is Only for Allah..
Ya Allah..hatiku syukur..kerana..sejak akhir2 ni, engkau tlh perbaiki hubungan aku dgn kakak aku..ku pinta agar hidayah yg engkau berikan kepada kami tidak akan berhenti pada satu saat nnt

No comments: