08 June 2009

hey.. b4 that.. i got a letter for u..
________________________

apabila tiada siapa di sisi..
siapa yang menemani diri?
sudah pasti syaitan sgt byk kat sekeliling ni

GO AWAY shaitans!!!! i know each of u can read this!!!! and perhaps enjoying it

tapi ingatlah ysn, Allah tetap bersamamu, thru thick, thru thins..
there's no other like Him, our beloved Lord, All Mighty..

so, yes, others may think u r a nuisance.. but Allah never ..

each time you remember Allah.. Allah will greatly remember u even more...
each time you bring His name in a group, Allah will mention urs even better in a higher top meeting..
a step u take towards Allah.. faster than the speed of light Allah goes towards u..

so, how can u not remember Allah ysn..?
He is ALWAYS THERE..
JUST SEEK HIM.. NO MATTER WHEN, NO MATTER WHERE..
HE IS THERE..

thank you Allah.. for being my love, true love ones..
forgive me.. for my sins.. my misbehave as ur servant..
my live.. my death.. is for You.. only You..
_____________________________________________

No comments: