17 August 2009

dalam hati yg lara.. Allah Taála telah menghadiahkan aku sebuah pengharapan..
thank You, Allah..
for understanding ur stupid servant here..
i met a postgrad, and my jr. who i thought was avoiding me.. but yet, it was her who greet me..
and also another jr. who i love (i hope this is sincerely becoz of Allah), and not met for more than a month. and again, it was she who greet me..

bila hati tidak mahu jupe rakan, tapi hati dikibar dgn satu pengharapan pada msykt luar.

biarlah mereka x mau amik aku.
biarlah aku bergerak sendiri.
asal aku tahu, diri ini milik Ilahi.
diri ini tidak perlu menunggu mereka, kerna ia hanya melambatkan diri dalam jalan ini.

I am doing it for my love to dis deen, my love to Him.
Help me Allah, to be stead fast on the tru path with the purest sincerity in this heart.

No comments: