21 July 2010

this is whats been happening to me for a certain period now..

i live in fear of losing my mind..

1st. both of my foot make a problem.. they are sort of numb when standing up..

then it followed by both knees.. which kind of funny.. because i kept imagining what will happen, if i was walking or standing, and if i fall of all of a sudden.. will obviously cause questions to those around me..

but few days later, my knees are ok.. but not my feet...

and then when it start with my fingers.. even typing right now is sort of weird..
the numbness is such that i had just held snow on my bare hands.. and its numb becoz of the extreme coldness..

i guess, after one happens, it continues to spread up to different areas.. sort of like a placebo effect..

i kept it to my self for a period of time.. until when its almost a month.. no improvement, i told my mum..

but i did not tell her how long has these things last.. if not, i will obviously get scolded..

so i was given first vitamin B1, B6 & B12 (which i was told, something that will improve my nervous system function.. but it did not give any improvement..

so thats when she decide i should proceed with prednisilone.. which is under category steroid..

ok, so i took it.. and of course some of it the side effects occurred on me..

haha.. now im not taking either the vitamin or the steroid..
as i think im much of an irritable person when i'm taking it..

No comments: