21 October 2010

today i've read a hadith from FB..

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:
"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise."

ya rabbi.. faghfirlly..
to0 much luv that U gave me.. until this very sec..
and how rotten were all my deeds did i play it 4 U..

i dunno y.. but mY thoughts r now keep coming back to where shud i stand.. on this layout path..
or its my time to embarked from it..
Plez help one here to be firm on it till d end of its lifetime to exist..
toO much doubt i have placed in people's heart from all of my action..

let one here raise to be among those U pleased on dat day later..

No comments: